M. A Psychology, Kariyavattom Campus, University of Kerala
M Phil in Medical and Social Psychology, NIMHANS, Bangalore University
(PhD), Early behavioural Intervention for autism, University of Calicut
Felow Indian Association of Clinical Psychologist (FIACP)
· both adults and children disorders including depression, anxiety, phobias, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, eating disorders, conduct disorder and other common childhood disorders etc.
· wide range of therapies including psychotherapy, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT).
· both adults and children with dyslexia and other learning disabilities
· psychological disorders (particularly Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
· parenting skills
· attachment and parenting needs of children
Training and teaching
· Subjects have included stress management, person with disabilities, attachment, systemic consultation to organizations, working in self employment, CBT.
· Experience in children with learning disability, mental retardation, autism spectrum disorders, children with multiple disabilities, children of alcoholics.